Tuesday, December 16, 2008

The Running Man

As many of you know from my companion blog (which is in dire need of a chapter 2) The Weight Loss Chronicles (http://holysmokesweightloss.blogspot.com/) I became a runner.

Well, I ran my first race, the Inwood 5k, and much to my surprise a photographer from the local paper snapped the runners as they sprinted from the finish line.

That's me (Number 156) handsome devil that I am, obviously fixing myself (why else would the hand be in the pocket?) so there was no man-soreness at the end of the three mile run.

I am proud that I ran a race and I am glad I ran it with my son, who is also in the picture.

Here it is:

2 comments:

GumbyTheCat said...

Cool beans, but you really shouldn't play with yourself while you run. Could lead to blindness, ya know :)

Holysmokes said...

LMAO

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template