Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Hollywood Once Again has lost its Collective Minds!!!!!

There's a tiny movie opening in a few weeks.

It's called Batman The Dark Knight.

Fine.

I liked Christian Bale's Batman - it made me forget Tim Burton's Batman.

As I said, the movie hasn't opened.

Yet the people in Hollywood have already started the "buzz" that Heath Ledger deserves an Oscar for playing The Joker.

You can read about it here.

Has Tinseltown gone mad?

Isn't this the same Heath ledger who died of a DRUG OVERDOSE?

Does it not matter to the morons in Hollywood that honoring this joker (without a capital J) sends the wrong message to kids?

Is it only me?

Boo Hoo Hoo. Heath Ledger is dead. HE KILLED HIMSELF. He didn't die of a heart attack like Peter Finch did. He did not die in a car accident like James Dean or Sam Kinison.

He killed himself by taking too many drugs.

Boo Hoo Hoo.

I have always wondered why I stopped watching the Oscars years ago.

Now I have the reason.



Yeah - a fine upstanding member of society.

0 comments:

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template